PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- Scott Donsavage of Pleasantville died on Monday, Aug. 4. He was 43. He was a carpenter contractor and master craftsman.
- Four people were injured Wednesday when an unmarked Westchester County police vehicle traveling southbound on Route 9A in Hawthorne collided with a vehicle that made a left turn onto Route 9A from Skyline Drive, according to police.
- Zephyr Teachout, a Fordham University law professor who is making a Democratic primary challenge to Gov. Andrew Cuomo, had tough words for her opponent at a rally near Ossining's waterfront on Tuesday, Aug. 5.
- The Westchester County Department of Health has learned that a mosquito batch has tested positive for West Nile Virus in Westchester for the first time this year.
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Pleasantville