PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- Scott Donsavage of Pleasantville died on Monday, Aug. 4. He was 43. He was a carpenter contractor and master craftsman.
- Four people were injured Wednesday when an unmarked Westchester County police vehicle traveling southbound on Route 9A in Hawthorne collided with a vehicle that made a left turn onto Route 9A from Skyline Drive, according to police.
- Zephyr Teachout, a Fordham University law professor who is making a Democratic primary challenge to Gov. Andrew Cuomo, had tough words for her opponent at a rally near Ossining's waterfront on Tuesday, Aug. 5.
- The Westchester County Department of Health has learned that a mosquito batch has tested positive for West Nile Virus in Westchester for the first time this year.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 2 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk