PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Tuesday's snowstorm created dangerous driving conditions in Westchester County with traffic reduced to a crawl in many spots and numerous reports of accidents.
- Mount Pleasant police chief Brian Fanelli was arrested on Thursday and charged with possession of child pornography.
- A 29-year-old Bronx man and former employee of the New York State Power Authority was arraigned in Westchester County Court in White Plains on Wednesday after he allegedly stole nearly $3,000 in gas using state gas cards over the course of more than a year.
- The Pleasantville High School boys winter track team won its first league championship on Sunday, Jan. 19, in New York City.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages