PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Tuesday's snowstorm created dangerous driving conditions in Westchester County with traffic reduced to a crawl in many spots and numerous reports of accidents.
- Mount Pleasant police chief Brian Fanelli was arrested on Thursday and charged with possession of child pornography.
- A 29-year-old Bronx man and former employee of the New York State Power Authority was arraigned in Westchester County Court in White Plains on Wednesday after he allegedly stole nearly $3,000 in gas using state gas cards over the course of more than a year.
- The Pleasantville High School boys winter track team won its first league championship on Sunday, Jan. 19, in New York City.
- 1 Pleasantville's Will Shortz Brings Crossword Puzzle Tournament Home
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Pleasantville
- 5 Pleasantville Home Offers Mid-Century Charm With Plenty Of Updates