PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The state Department of Transportation has announced that it will be milling and paving on Route 117 from Smith Avenue south beyond the village line and continuing into Pleasantville over the next few weeks.
Most of the work will done during the overnight.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge