PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The state Department of Transportation has announced that it will be milling and paving on Route 117 from Smith Avenue south beyond the village line and continuing into Pleasantville over the next few weeks.
Most of the work will done during the overnight.
- 1 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 2 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust