PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The state Department of Transportation has announced that it will be milling and paving on Route 117 from Smith Avenue south beyond the village line and continuing into Pleasantville over the next few weeks.
Most of the work will done during the overnight.
- 1 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Indian Restaurant Adds To Pleasantville Dining Scene
- 3 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts