PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The state Department of Transportation has announced that it will be milling and paving on Route 117 from Smith Avenue south beyond the village line and continuing into Pleasantville over the next few weeks.
Most of the work will done during the overnight.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'