PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The state Department of Transportation has announced that it will be milling and paving on Route 117 from Smith Avenue south beyond the village line and continuing into Pleasantville over the next few weeks.
Most of the work will done during the overnight.
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Pleasantville
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge