WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays on southbound I-684 Monday as a result of road construction and pothole repair.
The bulk of the delays, which began after the morning rush ended, are between Route 22 (Exit 3) and Route 120 (Exit 2).
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester