WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays on southbound I-684 Monday as a result of road construction and pothole repair.
The bulk of the delays, which began after the morning rush ended, are between Route 22 (Exit 3) and Route 120 (Exit 2).
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'