WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays on southbound I-684 Monday as a result of road construction and pothole repair.
The bulk of the delays, which began after the morning rush ended, are between Route 22 (Exit 3) and Route 120 (Exit 2).
- 1 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 2 Pleasantville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer