BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Club Fit Briarcliff will hold its fourth annual Think Fit for Kids Fitness and Fun Festival on Sunday, March 16 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
This event will be sponsored by A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure, an organization by families and friends dedicated to giving hope to children battling the most common forms of pediatric brain tumors, by raising funds for targeted scientific and medical research.
Children of all ages and families are welcome.
For more information, visit Club Fit's website here.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Pleasantville Grants Approval For Toll Brothers' Townhouse Project
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway