BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Club Fit Briarcliff will hold its fourth annual Think Fit for Kids Fitness and Fun Festival on Sunday, March 16 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
This event will be sponsored by A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure, an organization by families and friends dedicated to giving hope to children battling the most common forms of pediatric brain tumors, by raising funds for targeted scientific and medical research.
Children of all ages and families are welcome.
For more information, visit Club Fit's website here.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Pleasantville Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Storm System Departs Pleasantville, Snow Could Return Thursday