PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Pleasantville woman with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law because she had a child in the car when she was arrested on Monday, Feb. 24, according to police officials.
Ever feel like everything costs too much? Forbes Magazine has rated the New York City-Westchester-Hackensack, N.J., area as the nation's most overpriced area to live in, tied with Honolulu.
A proposed townhouse development in Pleasantville is moving ahead to the site plan review process. The project is being proposed by the Toll Brothers, a Pennsylvania-based developer. The company is attempting to build a townhouse complex built in the Washington Avenue office park, which currently houses two empty office buildings.
- Familiar names like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett topped Forbes Magazine's recent list of the richest people in the planet for 2014, but several names connected to Westchester County, including Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg made the list as well.
- 1 Iron Horse Pleasantville Undergoes Transformation
- 2 Pleasantville's Will Shortz Brings Crossword Puzzle Tournament Home
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Briarcliff Man Charged In Theft Of Credit Cards From Two Gyms