PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Westchester County police recovered 16 grams of cocaine, 10 glassine envelopes of heroin, 50 pipes used to smoke crack cocaine and arrested five people on related drug charges at an Ossining home this past weekend, police said.
- A pair of Peekskill men that state police say are responsible for significant heroin sales in the Northern Westchester region were arrested in the last week.
- With a major Nor'easter bearing down on the Northeast, the National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning for Westchester County from late Wednesday through late Thursday.
The New York State Department of Transportation has issued a ban for all tractor-trailers on Interstate 84 between the Connecticut and Pennsylvania borders Thursday afternoon because of the snowstorm. The tractor-trailer ban will remain in effect until further notice.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pleasantville