PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Cassatt String Quartet will perform at the Pleasantville Presbyterian Church on Sunday, March 9.
The concert, featuring the works of Shostakovich, Ravel and Dvorak, is set to begin at 3 p.m. at the church, 400 Bedford Road in Pleasantville. The concert comes from The Friends of Music Concerts, Inc.
The Cassatt String Quartet features Muneko Otani, violin; Jennifer Leshnower, violin; Sarah Adams, viola; and Nicole Johnson, cello. Admission to the concert is free.
"Acclaimed as one of America's outstanding ensembles, the Manhattan based Cassatt String Quartet is equally adept at classical masterpieces and contemporary music," representatives said. "Established in 1985, the Cassatt has collaborated with a vast array of artists including members of the Cleveland and Vermeer Quartets, the Trisha Brown Dance Company, and Pulitzer-prize winning composers, Steven Stucky and John Harbison."
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 5 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure