PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Cassatt String Quartet will perform at the Pleasantville Presbyterian Church on Sunday, March 9.
The concert, featuring the works of Shostakovich, Ravel and Dvorak, is set to begin at 3 p.m. at the church, 400 Bedford Road in Pleasantville. The concert comes from The Friends of Music Concerts, Inc.
The Cassatt String Quartet features Muneko Otani, violin; Jennifer Leshnower, violin; Sarah Adams, viola; and Nicole Johnson, cello. Admission to the concert is free.
"Acclaimed as one of America's outstanding ensembles, the Manhattan based Cassatt String Quartet is equally adept at classical masterpieces and contemporary music," representatives said. "Established in 1985, the Cassatt has collaborated with a vast array of artists including members of the Cleveland and Vermeer Quartets, the Trisha Brown Dance Company, and Pulitzer-prize winning composers, Steven Stucky and John Harbison."
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'