PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Cassatt String Quartet will perform at the Pleasantville Presbyterian Church on Sunday, March 9.
The concert, featuring the works of Shostakovich, Ravel and Dvorak, is set to begin at 3 p.m. at the church, 400 Bedford Road in Pleasantville. The concert comes from The Friends of Music Concerts, Inc.
The Cassatt String Quartet features Muneko Otani, violin; Jennifer Leshnower, violin; Sarah Adams, viola; and Nicole Johnson, cello. Admission to the concert is free.
"Acclaimed as one of America's outstanding ensembles, the Manhattan based Cassatt String Quartet is equally adept at classical masterpieces and contemporary music," representatives said. "Established in 1985, the Cassatt has collaborated with a vast array of artists including members of the Cleveland and Vermeer Quartets, the Trisha Brown Dance Company, and Pulitzer-prize winning composers, Steven Stucky and John Harbison."
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 3 Pleasantville Welcomes New Police Officer, Board Member
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Pleasantville
- 5 Pleasantville Stays Unbeaten With Close Win Over Irvington