PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Cassatt String Quartet will perform at the Pleasantville Presbyterian Church on Sunday, March 9.
The concert, featuring the works of Shostakovich, Ravel and Dvorak, is set to begin at 3 p.m. at the church, 400 Bedford Road in Pleasantville. The concert comes from The Friends of Music Concerts, Inc.
The Cassatt String Quartet features Muneko Otani, violin; Jennifer Leshnower, violin; Sarah Adams, viola; and Nicole Johnson, cello. Admission to the concert is free.
"Acclaimed as one of America's outstanding ensembles, the Manhattan based Cassatt String Quartet is equally adept at classical masterpieces and contemporary music," representatives said. "Established in 1985, the Cassatt has collaborated with a vast array of artists including members of the Cleveland and Vermeer Quartets, the Trisha Brown Dance Company, and Pulitzer-prize winning composers, Steven Stucky and John Harbison."
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Pleasantville Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Pleasantville Residents Urged To Plan For 'Major Disruptions'