PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Cassatt String Quartet will perform at the Pleasantville Presbyterian Church on Sunday, March 9.
The concert, featuring the works of Shostakovich, Ravel and Dvorak, is set to begin at 3 p.m. at the church, 400 Bedford Road in Pleasantville. The concert comes from The Friends of Music Concerts, Inc.
The Cassatt String Quartet features Muneko Otani, violin; Jennifer Leshnower, violin; Sarah Adams, viola; and Nicole Johnson, cello. Admission to the concert is free.
"Acclaimed as one of America's outstanding ensembles, the Manhattan based Cassatt String Quartet is equally adept at classical masterpieces and contemporary music," representatives said. "Established in 1985, the Cassatt has collaborated with a vast array of artists including members of the Cleveland and Vermeer Quartets, the Trisha Brown Dance Company, and Pulitzer-prize winning composers, Steven Stucky and John Harbison."
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester