MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Camp Saw Mill presents a tip for parents who are interested in having their children attend summer camp.
Camp Saw Mill suggests interested parents and children to ask for a camp tour and to talk about scheduling options.
Camp Saw Mill is very flexible and will work with parents to tailor a child’s schedule.
To arrange a tour, contact Lynn Hertel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 914-733-4038.
For more information about Camp Saw Mill, visit the website here.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 2 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk