PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- An accident involving a bus led to one minor injury and the brief closure of Bedford Road this morning.
A Pace University bus was heading eastbound on Bedford Road heading into Pleasantville and collided with a minivan at the intersection of Choate Lane at 8:49 a.m., according to Pace University Executive Director of Safety and Security, Vincent Beatty.
Mount Pleasant Police responded to the scene and closed off Bedford Road while they handled the accident. The driver of the minivan was taken to the hospital by ambulance to Westchester Medical Center, according to Beatty. The injury did not appear to be serious, according to Mount Pleasant Police Chief Paul Olivia, Jr.
The Pace bus had two students aboard at the time of the accident and no reported injuries to either student or the Pace bus driver, according to Beatty.
The Pace University bus sustained damage to the driver’s side front and was towed from the scene to the Pace Transportation garage.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute