PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville residents once again voiced strong opposition for the proposed rezoning of a land parcel that would allow an 87-unit senior living facility to be built during a recent village board meeting, according to theexaminernews.com.
Opponents are opposed to the "floating zone" that has been proposed is really an attempt to spot zone the parcel to get around existing rules and regulations, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire
- 5 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies