PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville residents once again voiced strong opposition for the proposed rezoning of a land parcel that would allow an 87-unit senior living facility to be built during a recent village board meeting, according to theexaminernews.com.
Opponents are opposed to the "floating zone" that has been proposed is really an attempt to spot zone the parcel to get around existing rules and regulations, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester