PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville residents once again voiced strong opposition for the proposed rezoning of a land parcel that would allow an 87-unit senior living facility to be built during a recent village board meeting, according to theexaminernews.com.
Opponents are opposed to the "floating zone" that has been proposed is really an attempt to spot zone the parcel to get around existing rules and regulations, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Dad Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Pleasantville Daughter
- 2 Pleasantville Ranks Among New York's Best High Schools
- 3 Storm System Departs Pleasantville, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Pleasantville
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Pleasantville