PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville residents once again voiced strong opposition for the proposed rezoning of a land parcel that would allow an 87-unit senior living facility to be built during a recent village board meeting, according to theexaminernews.com.
Opponents are opposed to the "floating zone" that has been proposed is really an attempt to spot zone the parcel to get around existing rules and regulations, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages