PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville residents once again voiced strong opposition for the proposed rezoning of a land parcel that would allow an 87-unit senior living facility to be built during a recent village board meeting, according to theexaminernews.com.
Opponents are opposed to the "floating zone" that has been proposed is really an attempt to spot zone the parcel to get around existing rules and regulations, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pleasantville Overnight