PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Navigating roads in New York during winter can be tricky enough, but a recent study suggests that doing so can cost drivers throughout Westchester County as much as $2,300 a year.
- Mount Pleasant Police are searching for two men who allegedly robbed six businesses in Thornwood on Tuesday, Feb. 25, according to News 12 Westchester.
- A pair of Connecticut men is accused of trying to trade an illegal handgun for $500 worth of heroin to undercover officers in Bedford, police said.
The Westchester County Cause and Origin Team and the New York State Police have determined the fire that damaged the Goldens Bridge Fire Department was accidental in nature, according to the state police.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Media Coverage Of Troubled Football Players Criticized
- 5 Former Pleasantville Mayor Named Co-Chair Of Lawyers' Group