PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Pleasantville officials are in the process of deciding on a new zoning regulation that would allow Benchmark to build an assisted living facility in the village.
- New York State Police arrested a man after allegedly finding him asleep behind the wheel of his vehicle in the Sprain Brook Parkway and in possession of crack cocaine.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- Yorktown Police arrested and charged a 17-year-old Lakeland High School student after he allegedly posted photos of metal knuckles and unidentified illegal drugs on his Facebook page, according to Yorktown police.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 4 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'