PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Pleasantville officials are in the process of deciding on a new zoning regulation that would allow Benchmark to build an assisted living facility in the village.
- New York State Police arrested a man after allegedly finding him asleep behind the wheel of his vehicle in the Sprain Brook Parkway and in possession of crack cocaine.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- Yorktown Police arrested and charged a 17-year-old Lakeland High School student after he allegedly posted photos of metal knuckles and unidentified illegal drugs on his Facebook page, according to Yorktown police.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages