PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Pleasantville officials are in the process of deciding on a new zoning regulation that would allow Benchmark to build an assisted living facility in the village.
- New York State Police arrested a man after allegedly finding him asleep behind the wheel of his vehicle in the Sprain Brook Parkway and in possession of crack cocaine.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- Yorktown Police arrested and charged a 17-year-old Lakeland High School student after he allegedly posted photos of metal knuckles and unidentified illegal drugs on his Facebook page, according to Yorktown police.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire
- 4 Con Edison Investigating Odor Of Gas At Pleasantville Dinner
- 5 Pleasantville Swimmers Shine At All-Star Meet At Briarcliff