This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two accidents have resulted road closures Thursday afternoon in Westchester County, including the closure of a stretch of the Hutchinson River Parkway.
The northbound Hutch was closed between Route 1 (Exit 7) and East Third Street (Exit 10) in Mount Vernon following an accident in which an Army truck hit the East Third Street overpass, according to News 12 Westchester. The closure was reported at 1:30 p.m. and cleared by 4:30 p.m.
Earlier, east-bound Route 100C in Mount Pleasant between the Sprain Brook Parkway entrance and Bradhurst Avenue was closed following an accident that was reported at 1 p.m. and cleared by 2 p.m.
- 1 Pleasantville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow