GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Could you be the Next Big Thing?
"X Factor," which turned Mamaroneck's Carly Rose Sonenclar into a star, is holding auditions Thursday at Nassau Coliseum on Long Island. They are the Fox show's only local tryouts.
The show is currently casting for its third season. It tries to find the best new solo artists and vocal groups in America. The winner gets a recording deal with Sony Music.
Sonenclar was a finalist on season two of "X Factor." She had her recording option picked up by Syco Music, which was founded by "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell and is a joint venture with Sony Music Entertainment.
Are you auditioning? Tell us about your experience. Email us at email@example.com.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Truck Strikes Saw Mill Parkway Overpass In Pleasantville