This story has been updated.
PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents caused commuters long delays just after the Monday evening rush ended.
Two lanes were blocked on northbound I-684 near the junction of I-84 (Exit 9) followed a 7 p.m. accident.
An earlier accident resulted in stop-and-go traffic on the northbound Taconic State Parkway near the Putnam County border on Monday evening.
The accident, reported at 6:33 p.m., is at Miller Hill Road near the junction of I-84.
- 1 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown