This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists experienced delays during Wednesday morning's commute on both I-95 and I-684.
Two lanes were blocked on southbound I-95 between Arch Street (Exit 3) and the Connecticut border after an accident reported at 9 a.m. The lanes were cleared by 10 a.m.
A disabled vehicle that had been blocking the left lane on northbound I-95 between Playland Parkway (Exit 19) and the Connecticut border in an incident reported at 8:40 a.m., was cleared by 9:15 a.m.
An accident on southbound 684 between Route 22 (Exit 3) and Route 120 (Exit 2) in North Castle led to stop-and-go traffic. The accident, reported at 8:15 a.m., was cleared by 9:30 a.m.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute