WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Accidents on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway, southbound I-95 and southbound Taconic caused delays during the Friday morning commute.
The Hutch accident, between the Cross County Park (Exit 15) and Weaver Street (Exit 20) in Scarsdale, was reported at 7:20 a.m.
The I-95 accident was between the New York and Connecticut border and Midland Avenue (Exit 22) and was reported at 7:15 a.m.
The Taconic Parkway accident was between Bryant Pond Road in Putnam Valley and the Westchester/Putnam border.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Media Coverage Of Troubled Football Players Criticized
- 5 Former Pleasantville Mayor Named Co-Chair Of Lawyers' Group