WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Several accidents resulted in delays on Westchester County roadways during Tuesday morning's commute.
An accident that blocked two lanes on the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway near Co-Op City, reported at 8:45 a.m., was cleared by 9:30 a.m.
An accident reported at 8:30 a.m. on southbound I-684 resulted in the left lane being blocked between Manhattanville Road and I-287.
Nearby, on eastbound I-287, an accident was reported at 8:20 a.m. between the Hutchinson River Parkway and Bloomingdale Road.
An accident on the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway between the North Street Exit (25) and Mamaroneck Avenue Exit (23) in White Plains and Harrison resulted in stop-and-go traffic. The accident was reported at 6:45 a.m.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Media Coverage Of Troubled Football Players Criticized