WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Several accidents resulted in delays on Westchester County roadways during Tuesday morning's commute.
An accident that blocked two lanes on the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway near Co-Op City, reported at 8:45 a.m., was cleared by 9:30 a.m.
An accident reported at 8:30 a.m. on southbound I-684 resulted in the left lane being blocked between Manhattanville Road and I-287.
Nearby, on eastbound I-287, an accident was reported at 8:20 a.m. between the Hutchinson River Parkway and Bloomingdale Road.
An accident on the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway between the North Street Exit (25) and Mamaroneck Avenue Exit (23) in White Plains and Harrison resulted in stop-and-go traffic. The accident was reported at 6:45 a.m.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pleasantville