WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Several accidents resulted in delays on Westchester County roadways during Tuesday morning's commute.
An accident that blocked two lanes on the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway near Co-Op City, reported at 8:45 a.m., was cleared by 9:30 a.m.
An accident reported at 8:30 a.m. on southbound I-684 resulted in the left lane being blocked between Manhattanville Road and I-287.
Nearby, on eastbound I-287, an accident was reported at 8:20 a.m. between the Hutchinson River Parkway and Bloomingdale Road.
An accident on the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway between the North Street Exit (25) and Mamaroneck Avenue Exit (23) in White Plains and Harrison resulted in stop-and-go traffic. The accident was reported at 6:45 a.m.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Pleasantville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Pleasantville
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48