WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the northbound New York State Thruway between Route 9 and the Tappan Zee Bridge span caused heavy delays Monday morning.
The accident, reported at 9:35 a.m., led to stop-and-go traffic and was cleared shortly after 10 a.m.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Pleasantville School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287