This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Sprain Brook Parkway was closed for most of Sunday afternoon in Elmsford after a serious accident.
The accident, between Bradhurst Entrance Road North and I-287, resulted in stop-and-go traffic north of the closure. It was reported at 1 p.m.
Check back with Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Pleasantville