This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Sprain Brook Parkway was closed for most of Sunday afternoon in Elmsford after a serious accident.
The accident, between Bradhurst Entrance Road North and I-287, resulted in stop-and-go traffic north of the closure. It was reported at 1 p.m.
Check back with Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Fire Damages Home Near Route 117 In Chappaqua
- 2 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 3 Pleasantville Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pleasantville
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pleasantville