This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Sprain Brook Parkway was closed for most of Sunday afternoon in Elmsford after a serious accident.
The accident, between Bradhurst Entrance Road North and I-287, resulted in stop-and-go traffic north of the closure. It was reported at 1 p.m.
Check back with Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Media Coverage Of Troubled Football Players Criticized
- 5 Former Pleasantville Mayor Named Co-Chair Of Lawyers' Group