WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Tuesday morning commuters in Northern Westchester experienced delays in the area of the Route 35/Route 100 interchange in Katonah.
An accident on Route 100 South between Route 138 and Route 35 resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
The accident, reported at 6:55 a.m., was cleared less than an hour later.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Pleasantville