PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pastor Kathleen Koran of Emanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church in Pleasantville was among members of The Metropolitan New York Synod who attended the Giants-Steelers preseason football game at MetLife Stadium.
Clergy Appreciation Night was made possible by Stop & Shop Supermarkets, which donated two luxury boxes to the synod. The Giants defeated the Steelers, 20-16.
- 1 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Pleasantville
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Pleasantville Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week