PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pastor Kathleen Koran of Emanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church in Pleasantville was among members of The Metropolitan New York Synod who attended the Giants-Steelers preseason football game at MetLife Stadium.
Clergy Appreciation Night was made possible by Stop & Shop Supermarkets, which donated two luxury boxes to the synod. The Giants defeated the Steelers, 20-16.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages