PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pastor Kathleen Koran of Emanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church in Pleasantville was among members of The Metropolitan New York Synod who attended the Giants-Steelers preseason football game at MetLife Stadium.
Clergy Appreciation Night was made possible by Stop & Shop Supermarkets, which donated two luxury boxes to the synod. The Giants defeated the Steelers, 20-16.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Pleasantville