PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pastor Kathleen Koran of Emanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church in Pleasantville was among members of The Metropolitan New York Synod who attended the Giants-Steelers preseason football game at MetLife Stadium.
Clergy Appreciation Night was made possible by Stop & Shop Supermarkets, which donated two luxury boxes to the synod. The Giants defeated the Steelers, 20-16.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 4 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'