PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Pleasantville’s Sean Maher!
Maher, who was born in Pleasantville, turns 39 on Wednesday.
Sean Maher, an actor, best known for his role as Simon Tam in the science fiction television series "Firefly" and follow-up movie "Serenity,: was born April 16, 1975. In 2000, he was one of the main characters on the Fox show "The $treet," and he has also appeared on the television series "Party of Five" (as Adam Matthews) and on "CSI: Miami."
He appeared in the 2005 Lifetime movie "The Dive From Clausen's Pier." He also appeared as Brian Piccolo in the 2001 remake of "Brian's Song.: In 2006, he appeared in the television movie "Wedding Wars." After taking a brief break from acting, Maher came back to TV in 2009 as a guest star in Lifetime Television's pilot episode of "Drop Dead Diva," followed by 2010 guest appearances in the second season of "The Mentalist" (CBS), the first season of "Human Target" (FOX) and the second season of "Warehouse 13" (on Syfy). He played the villainous Don John in Joss Whedon's 2012 adaptation of "Much Ado About Nothing."
- 1 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 2 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Open Houses In Pleasantville This Weekend
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Pleasantville