PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Pleasantville’s Kyle Lowder!
Kyle Lowder, who graduated from Pleasantville High School, turns 34 on Wednesday.
Lowder, an actor, was born Aug. 27, 1980, in St. Louis, Mo. He is known for his role as Brady Black on "Days of Our Lives" (2000–2005) and for his role as Rick Forrester on "The Bold and the Beautiful." He played Brady from August 2000 to September 2005. In 2003, Lowder was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award ("Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series") for his role as Brady.
Lowder appeared in "Friends" as himself in the 2003 episode "The One with the Soap Opera Party." Kyle also has studied classical voice and has a baritone singing voice. He can be seen on YouTube singing the national anthem at a Los Angeles Dodgers game.
Lowder left "The Bold and the Beautiful" in January 2011 to focus on the release of his debut CD. It charted at #3 on iTunes in the Classical Crossover category.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Media Coverage Of Troubled Football Players Criticized