PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Pleasantville’s John Nonna!
John Nonna, a long time resident and former Pleasantville mayor, turns 66 on Tuesday.
Nonna, a fencer who competed in the individual and team foil events at the 1972 Summer Olympics, later became an attorney specializing in insurance law, mayor of Pleasantville and a member of the Westchester County Board of Legislators, was born 8 July 1948.
Nonna was previously the chair of Dewey and LeBoeuf's Insurance/Reinsurance Dispute Resolution practice and a member of the firm’s International Arbitration and Cross Border Dispute Resolution practice group. He will be joining Patton Boggs with three other attorneys from Dewey & LeBoeuf.
Previously, he served as the mayor and a trustee member for the Village of Pleasantville. He is a 30-year resident of the village and is married with four children. He has a bachelor's degree from Princeton University and a law degree from New York University.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Pleasantville
- 5 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener