ARMONK, N.Y. – Sometimes, a story leaves an impression and you find yourself thinking about it long after you've read it.
The story of Lucius Robbi, a college student from California who never showed up as expected at the University of Montana’s campus, was like that for Daily Voice Westchester/Putnam Managing Editor Joe Lombardi, who is a Fairfield County resident.
Banks, 21, was apparently on his way to Missoula for the start of the semester. His friends told authorities he planned to stop in Stanley, Idaho to camp.
To read more about Banks and the search to find him, check out this story on the Idaho Statesman.
If you have a story, video or anything that you would like to share with your neighbors, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may post it on our sites.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Truck Strikes Saw Mill Parkway Overpass In Pleasantville