MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- In honor of National Dairy Month, Northern Westchester Hospital registered dietitian Stephanie Perruzza shares the facts on consuming dairy, its benefits and how much is needed on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Perruzza also covers the lowdown on non-lactose products including soy milk, almond milk and hemp.
To learn how dairy benefits diet, about non-dairy alternatives and how to improve your intake of dairy, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire
- 5 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies