MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- In honor of National Dairy Month, Northern Westchester Hospital registered dietitian Stephanie Perruzza shares the facts on consuming dairy, its benefits and how much is needed on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Perruzza also covers the lowdown on non-lactose products including soy milk, almond milk and hemp.
To learn how dairy benefits diet, about non-dairy alternatives and how to improve your intake of dairy, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester