MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Zumba fitness guru Armando Salcedo will make a guest appearance at Saw Mill Club in Mount Kisco to host a basic Zumba class certification on Saturday, April 19.
Registation will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on April 19 and the class will feature training from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Born in Cartagena, Colombia, Salcedo started his career in the fitness and entertainment business in 1996, he worked in Bogota, Colombia with Beto Perez, creator of Zumba fitness, as an international presenter and dancer at Jakarta, Indonesia, Italy, Argentina, Cuba, Mexico, Panama, Guatemala and in the United States since 2005.
As a dancer, Salcedo has done tour in Asia, and in the U.S.A with Eddy lover, Makano and La Factoria (Panamanian music artists). He won the contest for "Baila mi Baile" and latin TV show, "Sabado Gigante" on Univision.
Salcedo is now working with Zumba fitness as a Zumba education specialist, international presenter and model. He was an official presenter of Caribbean Heat at the “Zumba Fitness Convention” from 2010-2013.
In addition to his experience as a Zumba instructor, Salcedo has also been on stage with pop-star Pitbull and he is also the lead voice on the original Zumba songs “Mueve la Cadera,” “El Amor,” “Estamos Calientitos,” “Tonto no” and more.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 5 Death Of Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's Husband Points To Treadmill Risks