MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Club held its first Noble Yoga Camp for young women for two sessions in July.
The sessions were held on Monday, July 7 through Friday, July 11 and Monday, July 14 through Friday, July 18.
For two weeks, 10 teens participated and learned how to find their voice and stand up for themselves. The camp also gave them tools to be stronger in high school and to see their bodies as wonderful.
The camp was directed by Hannah Casey, a longtime yoga instructor who owned her own yoga studio.
Saw Mill Club plans to have more day camps in the future over holiday weekends.
For more information and updates on the camp, visit www.sawmillclub.org.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 4 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'