WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Miss Westchester & Miss Hudson Valley Pageants are looking for hopefuls for the Miss Westchester and Miss Westchester Teen pageants.
The groups are looking for contestants for the pageants set for Saturday, Aug. 16. Miss Westchester or Miss Hudson Valley hopefuls must be at least 18 years old and less than 27 years old as of Feb. 1, 2015 and Miss Westchester Teen or Miss Hudson Valley Teen contestants must be at least 14 years old and less than 19 years old as of Feb. 1, 2015.
"As a contestant, you will be judged in three equal categories consisting of Personal Interview, Swimsuit and Evening Gown," representatives said.
To become a contestant in this year’s competition, hopefuls are asked to submit their information through an application available at the group's website and send a recent color photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those with questions are asked to contact the Pageant Office at email@example.com.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire