PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Former Pleasantville native Leszek Pawlowicz has won over $200,000 in multiple appearances on "Jeopardy!," but now he's competing to win up to $1 million, according to theexaminernews.com.
Pawlowicz is competing in the show's Battle of the Decades tournament. His first round victory guarantees him another $10,000, but he'll need to continue his run of success to make a run at the grand prize, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester