PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Former Pleasantville native Leszek Pawlowicz has won over $200,000 in multiple appearances on "Jeopardy!," but now he's competing to win up to $1 million, according to theexaminernews.com.
Pawlowicz is competing in the show's Battle of the Decades tournament. His first round victory guarantees him another $10,000, but he'll need to continue his run of success to make a run at the grand prize, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 IRS Warns Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 3 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill