PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Former Pleasantville native Leszek Pawlowicz has won over $200,000 in multiple appearances on "Jeopardy!," but now he's competing to win up to $1 million, according to theexaminernews.com.
Pawlowicz is competing in the show's Battle of the Decades tournament. His first round victory guarantees him another $10,000, but he'll need to continue his run of success to make a run at the grand prize, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Truck Strikes Saw Mill Parkway Overpass In Pleasantville