PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Former Pleasantville native Leszek Pawlowicz has won over $200,000 in multiple appearances on "Jeopardy!," but now he's competing to win up to $1 million, according to theexaminernews.com.
Pawlowicz is competing in the show's Battle of the Decades tournament. His first round victory guarantees him another $10,000, but he'll need to continue his run of success to make a run at the grand prize, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Pleasantville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Pleasantville
- 4 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pleasantville