PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Former Pleasantville native Leszek Pawlowicz has won over $200,000 in multiple appearances on "Jeopardy!," but now he's competing to win up to $1 million, according to theexaminernews.com.
Pawlowicz is competing in the show's Battle of the Decades tournament. His first round victory guarantees him another $10,000, but he'll need to continue his run of success to make a run at the grand prize, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed