ARMONK, N.Y. -- Armonk Indoor Sports Center will host Dr. Sandy Lithgow for a discussion on heart disease on Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
Heart disease is the the leading cause of death in American women. Dr. Lithgow She will talk about lifestyle interventions that women can take to prevent heart disease and live a healthier and more balanced life. Specific focus will be placed on nutrition, exercise, stress management, and ways to improve sleep.
Dr. Lithgow is an internist at Glenville Medical Associates in Greenwich.
The discussion is free and open to the community.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 3 Pleasantville Grants Approval For Toll Brothers' Townhouse Project
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes