ARMONK, N.Y. -- Armonk Indoor Sports Center will host Dr. Sandy Lithgow for a discussion on heart disease on Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
Heart disease is the the leading cause of death in American women. Dr. Lithgow She will talk about lifestyle interventions that women can take to prevent heart disease and live a healthier and more balanced life. Specific focus will be placed on nutrition, exercise, stress management, and ways to improve sleep.
Dr. Lithgow is an internist at Glenville Medical Associates in Greenwich.
The discussion is free and open to the community.
- 1 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 2 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Open Houses In Pleasantville This Weekend
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Pleasantville