ARMONK, N.Y. -- Armonk Indoor Sports Center will host Dr. Sandy Lithgow for a discussion on heart disease on Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
Heart disease is the the leading cause of death in American women. Dr. Lithgow She will talk about lifestyle interventions that women can take to prevent heart disease and live a healthier and more balanced life. Specific focus will be placed on nutrition, exercise, stress management, and ways to improve sleep.
Dr. Lithgow is an internist at Glenville Medical Associates in Greenwich.
The discussion is free and open to the community.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 3 Pleasantville Welcomes New Police Officer, Board Member
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Pleasantville
- 5 Pleasantville Stays Unbeaten With Close Win Over Irvington