ARMONK, N.Y. -- Armonk Indoor Sports Center will host Dr. Sandy Lithgow for a discussion on heart disease on Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
Heart disease is the the leading cause of death in American women. Dr. Lithgow She will talk about lifestyle interventions that women can take to prevent heart disease and live a healthier and more balanced life. Specific focus will be placed on nutrition, exercise, stress management, and ways to improve sleep.
Dr. Lithgow is an internist at Glenville Medical Associates in Greenwich.
The discussion is free and open to the community.
- 1 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pleasantville Overnight
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison