ARMONK, N.Y. -- Armonk Indoor Sports Center will host Dr. Sandy Lithgow for a discussion on heart disease on Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
Heart disease is the the leading cause of death in American women. Dr. Lithgow She will talk about lifestyle interventions that women can take to prevent heart disease and live a healthier and more balanced life. Specific focus will be placed on nutrition, exercise, stress management, and ways to improve sleep.
Dr. Lithgow is an internist at Glenville Medical Associates in Greenwich.
The discussion is free and open to the community.
- 1 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Pleasantville
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Pleasantville Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week