MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Popular Zumba education specialist Armando Salcedo recently drew quite a crowd at Saw Mill Club in Mount Kisco.
More than 50 people joined Salcedo for a master class that ran for 90 minutes. The class showcased talent from other parts of the country.
In addition to the master class, Salcedo held a basic Zumba class certification in Spanish. The class had 35 participants, and they traveled from Westchester, Connecticut and New York City to be a part of the event.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages