PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Here’s a look at events happening around Pleasantville this week, including government meetings and community happenings. See our events listings for more events.
Tuesday, Sept. 4
Board of Education meeting: 7:30 p.m. Pleasantville High School Media Center. 60 Romer Ave.
Parks and Recreation Advisory Board: 8 p.m., Village Hall, third-floor lunch room, 80 Wheeler Ave. Contact Linda Bellofatto for confirmation of meeting and agenda items at 769-7950.
Village Court: 6 p.m., Village Hall, 80 Wheeler Ave.Wednesday Sept. 5
Thursday, Sept. 6
Architectural Review Board: 8 p.m., Village Hall, 80 Wheeler Ave. Among the items to be discussed:
- Angel Nail and Spa – 503 Bedford Road – proposed wall sign
- Dan's Supreme Super Markets – 35 Pleasantville Road – proposed additions and associated site improvements
- Pleasantville Dawg House – 469 Bedford Road – proposed wall sign
- Sara Roy Summers – 209 Bedford Road – proposed fencing and walkway modification within special character overlay district
- Bistro 146 Bedford Road – proposed awning sign change and window sign modification