PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Heres a look at events happening around Pleasantville this week, including government meetings and community happenings. See our events listings for more events.
Tuesday, Sept. 4
Board of Education meeting: 7:30 p.m. Pleasantville High School Media Center. 60 Romer Ave.
Parks and Recreation Advisory Board: 8 p.m., Village Hall, third-floor lunch room, 80 Wheeler Ave. Contact Linda Bellofatto for confirmation of meeting and agenda items at 769-7950.
Village Court: 6 p.m., Village Hall, 80 Wheeler Ave.Wednesday Sept. 5 School starts. Thursday, Sept. 6 Architectural Review Board: 8 p.m., Village Hall, 80 Wheeler Ave. Among the items to be discussed:
- Angel Nail and Spa 503 Bedford Road proposed wall sign
- Dan's Supreme Super Markets 35 Pleasantville Road proposed additions and associated site improvements
- Pleasantville Dawg House 469 Bedford Road proposed wall sign
- Sara Roy Summers 209 Bedford Road proposed fencing and walkway modification within special character overlay district
- Bistro 146 Bedford Road proposed awning sign change and window sign modification
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.