PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Looking to stay involved in the community? The Pleasantville Daily Voice has you covered. Here is a list of three key events taking place around Pleasantville this week, including government meetings and community happenings. For a more extensive list of things to do this week, visit our Events page.
Monday, Jan. 28
Board of Trustees Meeting: 8 p.m. The Pleasantville Board of Trustees will hold a regular public meeting on Monday at Village Hall in Pleasantville. 80 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville
Thursday, Jan. 31
AP & Honors Night: 7 p.m. Pleasantville High School will hold its AP & Honors night for students at the high school. 60 Romer Ave., Pleasantville
Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting: 8 p.m. The Pleasantville Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a regular public meeting at Village Hall in Pleasantville. 80 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 3 Pleasantville Welcomes New Police Officer, Board Member
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Pleasantville
- 5 Pleasantville Stays Unbeaten With Close Win Over Irvington