KATONAH, N.Y. -- Only a few tickets remain for Art Garfunkel’s performance at The Harvey School Friday, March 14, the school announced Wednesday.
The Harvey School’s LasdonTheater in The Walker Center for the Arts will host a special evening with the world-renowned singer/songwriter in a performance billed as "Harvey Presents: An Intimate Evening with Art Garfunkel."
The Rock &Roll Hall of Fame member and diamond-selling artist is currently on tour in the South continuing his comeback from a vocal ailment that had forced him to take time off from performing.
His 90-minute show includes songs, stories and a question-and-answer period. Tickets are $65.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Pleasantville Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pleasantville
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Pleasantville Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions