KATONAH, N.Y. -- Only a few tickets remain for Art Garfunkel’s performance at The Harvey School Friday, March 14, the school announced Wednesday.
The Harvey School’s LasdonTheater in The Walker Center for the Arts will host a special evening with the world-renowned singer/songwriter in a performance billed as "Harvey Presents: An Intimate Evening with Art Garfunkel."
The Rock &Roll Hall of Fame member and diamond-selling artist is currently on tour in the South continuing his comeback from a vocal ailment that had forced him to take time off from performing.
His 90-minute show includes songs, stories and a question-and-answer period. Tickets are $65.
- 1 IRS Warns Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 3 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations