KATONAH, N.Y. -- Only a few tickets remain for Art Garfunkel’s performance at The Harvey School Friday, March 14, the school announced Wednesday.
The Harvey School’s LasdonTheater in The Walker Center for the Arts will host a special evening with the world-renowned singer/songwriter in a performance billed as "Harvey Presents: An Intimate Evening with Art Garfunkel."
The Rock &Roll Hall of Fame member and diamond-selling artist is currently on tour in the South continuing his comeback from a vocal ailment that had forced him to take time off from performing.
His 90-minute show includes songs, stories and a question-and-answer period. Tickets are $65.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire
- 5 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies