KATONAH, N.Y. -- Only a few tickets remain for Art Garfunkel’s performance at The Harvey School Friday, March 14, the school announced Wednesday.
The Harvey School’s LasdonTheater in The Walker Center for the Arts will host a special evening with the world-renowned singer/songwriter in a performance billed as "Harvey Presents: An Intimate Evening with Art Garfunkel."
The Rock &Roll Hall of Fame member and diamond-selling artist is currently on tour in the South continuing his comeback from a vocal ailment that had forced him to take time off from performing.
His 90-minute show includes songs, stories and a question-and-answer period. Tickets are $65.
- 1 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Happy Birthday To Pleasantville's Otis Hill
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show