KATONAH, N.Y. -- Only a few tickets remain for Art Garfunkel’s performance at The Harvey School Friday, March 14, the school announced Wednesday.
The Harvey School’s LasdonTheater in The Walker Center for the Arts will host a special evening with the world-renowned singer/songwriter in a performance billed as "Harvey Presents: An Intimate Evening with Art Garfunkel."
The Rock &Roll Hall of Fame member and diamond-selling artist is currently on tour in the South continuing his comeback from a vocal ailment that had forced him to take time off from performing.
His 90-minute show includes songs, stories and a question-and-answer period. Tickets are $65.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Truck Strikes Saw Mill Parkway Overpass In Pleasantville