VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Looking for a challenge? Westchester Medical Center is asking the brave and bold to come out and help fundraiser for their trauma center.
The 4th Annual Evan Lieberman Westchester Medical Center Trauma Mud Run will be held on Sunday, Sept. 14, to raise money for the Joel A. Halpern Regional Trauma Center and Burn Center.
This race will challenge participants of every athletic ability to dash through the woods, crawl through mud, scale obstacles and navigate fire towers all within the medical center's Valhalla campus.
For more information, call (914) 493-2575. Click here to download the sponsorship and registration form.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director