PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville's Jacob Burns Film Center is set to host a special one-night screening of "Dad's in Heaven with Nixon" in February.
The film will begin at 7 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 12, at the Jacob Burns Film Center followed by a Q&A session and reception. The film follows the "true story of triumph and tragedy across three generations." Filmmaker Tom Murray’s brother Chris, suffered brain damage at birth and was subsequently diagnosed as autistic.
The Q&A will be with Catherine Lord,director of the Center for Autism and the Developing Brain at New York-Presbyterian Hospital; Ilene Lainer, executive director, New York Collaborates for Autism; and moderated by Sheryl Frishman, Esq., co-president of Pleasantville Special Education PTA. Afterwards, residents are invited to join the group for a reception in the Jane Peck Gallery.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages