PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville's Jacob Burns Film Center is set to host a special one-night screening of "Dad's in Heaven with Nixon" in February.
The film will begin at 7 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 12, at the Jacob Burns Film Center followed by a Q&A session and reception. The film follows the "true story of triumph and tragedy across three generations." Filmmaker Tom Murray’s brother Chris, suffered brain damage at birth and was subsequently diagnosed as autistic.
The Q&A will be with Catherine Lord,director of the Center for Autism and the Developing Brain at New York-Presbyterian Hospital; Ilene Lainer, executive director, New York Collaborates for Autism; and moderated by Sheryl Frishman, Esq., co-president of Pleasantville Special Education PTA. Afterwards, residents are invited to join the group for a reception in the Jane Peck Gallery.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 4 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed