PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Recreation Department is set to host two egg hunts in April.
The Pleasantville Recreation Department will host a flashlight Egg Hunt at 8 p.m., Thursday, April 10, at Nannahagan Park. The egg hunt is open to children in fourth through sixth grades. No registration is necessary. Participants must have their own flashlights. The Recreation Department asks that participants return all plastic eggs to the recreation center following the egg hunt.
The department will host a second Egg Hunt at 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Saturday, April 12, at Nannahagan Park. The 10 a.m. hunt is open to kids from 2 to 4 years old and the 10:30 a.m. hunt is open to kids from 5 to 8 years old. The hunt is co-sponsored by Pony Express and Yogolicious.
"The Recreation Department will be handing out bags for the children to collect their eggs," representatives said. "We will also be collecting the plastic eggs at the end of the egg hunt so we can use them again next year. Thank you."
- 1 Pleasantville Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Astorino's Son Fires Back At Cuomo, Attack Ad
- 4 Indian Restaurant Adds To Pleasantville Dining Scene
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown