PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Recreation Department is set to host two egg hunts in April.
The Pleasantville Recreation Department will host a flashlight Egg Hunt at 8 p.m., Thursday, April 10, at Nannahagan Park. The egg hunt is open to children in fourth through sixth grades. No registration is necessary. Participants must have their own flashlights. The Recreation Department asks that participants return all plastic eggs to the recreation center following the egg hunt.
The department will host a second Egg Hunt at 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Saturday, April 12, at Nannahagan Park. The 10 a.m. hunt is open to kids from 2 to 4 years old and the 10:30 a.m. hunt is open to kids from 5 to 8 years old. The hunt is co-sponsored by Pony Express and Yogolicious.
"The Recreation Department will be handing out bags for the children to collect their eggs," representatives said. "We will also be collecting the plastic eggs at the end of the egg hunt so we can use them again next year. Thank you."
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed