PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Recreation Department will host the "Safe On My Own" program for children on Tuesday, March 11.
The program, for children in third- through fifth-grade, teaches about safety measures in the home. The program, which runs from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, March 11, is taught through the American Red Cross.
The cost of the program is $30. Space is limited and residents are asked to sign their children up in advance by calling the Pleasantville Recreation Department at 914-769-7950.
- 1 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 2 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust