PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Recreation Department will host the "Safe On My Own" program for children on Tuesday, March 11.
The program, for children in third- through fifth-grade, teaches about safety measures in the home. The program, which runs from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, March 11, is taught through the American Red Cross.
The cost of the program is $30. Space is limited and residents are asked to sign their children up in advance by calling the Pleasantville Recreation Department at 914-769-7950.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 4 Truck Strikes Saw Mill Parkway Overpass In Pleasantville
- 5 Pleasantville's OK On Townhouse Plan Tops Week's News