PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Recreation Department will host the "Safe On My Own" program for children on Tuesday, March 11.
The program, for children in third- through fifth-grade, teaches about safety measures in the home. The program, which runs from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, March 11, is taught through the American Red Cross.
The cost of the program is $30. Space is limited and residents are asked to sign their children up in advance by calling the Pleasantville Recreation Department at 914-769-7950.
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Pleasantville
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge