PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Wonderful Wednesdays are coming to The Mount Pleasant Library this summer.
The: line-up of children’s programs on Wednesday afternoons from July 6 through August 3 that are as follows:
- July 6: Roberta Halpern is back with two music programs: Global Tots, ages two to four, and Global Rhythms, ages five to eight. Main Library, 350 Bedford Rd. in Pleasantville at 2 and 4 p.m. respectively.
- July 13: Up in Arms Puppet Theater presents The Tortoise and the Hare, ages three to eight. Main Library at 4 p.m.
- July 20: Storyteller Jonathan Kruk enchants with Finger Fables for Squiggly Squirmers ages four to eight. Branch Library, 125 Lozza Dr. in Valhalla at 4 p.m.
- July 27: Kids are the authors for two writing workshops Little Writers, ages four to six and Selfie ages seven to 10. Main Library at 1:30 and 4 p.m. respectively.
- August 3: Meet the animal inhabitants of the rainforest with The Nature of Things, ages three to five. Main Library at 4 p.m.
- On Mondays afternoons, July 11 to Aug. 8 at 4 p.m. will be Adventures in Art, a new storytime for children ages five to eight, where children will enjoy a story, learn about an artist, and participate in a hands-on art project. Register online or at the Library for this program.
- Family Storytime on Tuesday evenings at 7 p.m. July 12 to Aug. 9. This program will include stories, music, rhymes and more. While the stories will be of most interest to children ages three to six, all are welcome, and children are encouraged to wear their pajamas.
For more information on these or other programs visit their website or call 914-769-0548.