PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Student organizations from Pace University will host an electronics recycling drive on Saturday, April 12, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at 901 Bedford Road.
Acceptable items that can be recycled at the event include:
- Scanners and printers
- Docking stations
- Telecommunications equipment
- Fax and printer cartridges
- Mainframe equipment
- Networking equipment
- Circuit boards
- Stereo equipment
- Video boards
- Wood consoles/projection TVs
A data cleansing service will be provided for $10 per hard drive. Hard drives will not be returned.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Pleasantville Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Pleasantville, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Pleasantville Residents Urged To Plan For 'Major Disruptions'