PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Student organizations from Pace University will host an electronics recycling drive on Saturday, April 12, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at 901 Bedford Road.
Acceptable items that can be recycled at the event include:
- Scanners and printers
- Docking stations
- Telecommunications equipment
- Fax and printer cartridges
- Mainframe equipment
- Networking equipment
- Circuit boards
- Stereo equipment
- Video boards
- Wood consoles/projection TVs
A data cleansing service will be provided for $10 per hard drive. Hard drives will not be returned.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'