MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital will be hosting its second annual Survivorship Day - A Celebration Of Life, in recognition of National Cancer Survivors Day on Sunday, June 1 from 10 a.m. to noon.
The event will be held at the Holiday Inn in Mount Kisco, located at 1 Holiday Inn Drive.
Speakers at the event will include a cancer survivor and Dr. Alfred Tinger, chief of radiation oncology at Northern Westchester Hospital. Integrative therapies such as nutrition, expressive writing and exercise will be showcased. Marilyn Leroy-Sterling, a masters-prepared nurse practitioner with oncology experience who is also a trained Health Coach will be available to answer questions and speak about Northern Westchester Hospital’s Cancer Survivorship Program.
All cancer survivors and their families are invited for a continental breakfast and celebratory activities.
The event is free. Registration is required.
To register, call 914-666-1810 or visit www.nwhconnect.org/2014Survivorship.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 3 Pleasantville Welcomes New Police Officer, Board Member
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Pleasantville
- 5 Pleasantville Stays Unbeaten With Close Win Over Irvington