MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital will be hosting a food drive to support the Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry until Monday, March 31.
For the entire month of March, donation boxes will be located at the following entrances of Northern Westchester Hospital: main lobby, north entrance and the emergency department.
Food items needed:
- Canned beans
- Canned tuna fish
- Low-sodium canned soups
- Breakfast cereal
Donations will help feed the Westchester community.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire
- 5 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies