PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- North Salem's Dick Button will discuss his skating career in an appearance at Pleasantville's Jacob Burns Film Center.
"Dick Button and the Fabulous Ice Age" is set for 7:30 p.m. Monday, March 17, at the center, 364 Manville Roadm Pleasantville.
Button will discuss his career and new memoir, "Push Dick's Button," after a screening of Keri Pickett's documentary, "The Fabulous Ice Age." Button is a two-time Olympic gold medalist, five-time World Champion and seven-time U.S. Champion. He will sign copies of his memoir after the program.
"Some of the biggest buzz to come out of Sochi (not involving Bob Costas' eye) was over Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir as the lastest skaters come comentators," representatives said. "But before Tara and Johnny, or Scott Hamilton and Tom Hammond, there was Dick Button, the Emmy Award-winning skating commentator famous for his precise, passionate, opinionated rink-side analyses."
Tickets for the show are $10 for members and $15 for nonmembers. For more information visit the center's website.
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Pleasantville