WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Maria Fareri Children's Hospital physicians from Westchester Medical Center visited the Milbrook Club in Greenwich, Conn., on Tuesday, June 17, to discuss the hospital's services.
Guests learned about the programs available at the region’s only full-service, all-specialty children’s hospital and had the opportunity to meet a number of physicians.
Abigail and James Ritman of Greenwich, Conn., hosted the event.
In attendance at the event were:
Julie Fareri; Dr. Allen Dozor, MFCH chief of pediatric pulmonology allergy and sleep medicine; Dr. Darshan Patel, MFCH chief of pediatric emergency medicine; Dr. Michael Gewitz, physician-in-chief, MFCH; Dr. Nancy Fazzinga; Dr. Edmund LaGamma, MFCH chief of newborn medicine; Dr. Avinash Mohan, co-chief, pediatric neurosurgery at MFCH; Dr. Michael Tobias, co-chief of pediatric neurosurgery at MFCH.
- 1 Pleasantville Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Pace University Celebrates Graduates In Ceremonies At Pleasantville Campus
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Pleasantville School District Budget Passes
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies