PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Kids X-Press, Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting literacy among children presented Anya Glenn and Phoebe Katz with a brand new Samsung tablet at the Pleasantville Festival on Saturday, July 12.
The organization was the charitable partner for the event.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville