PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Kids X-Press, Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting literacy among children presented Anya Glenn and Phoebe Katz with a brand new Samsung tablet at the Pleasantville Festival on Saturday, July 12.
The organization was the charitable partner for the event.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages