PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Kids X-Press, Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting literacy among children presented Anya Glenn and Phoebe Katz with a brand new Samsung tablet at the Pleasantville Festival on Saturday, July 12.
The organization was the charitable partner for the event.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pleasantville
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Pleasantville Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night