PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Kids X-Press, Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting literacy among children presented Anya Glenn and Phoebe Katz with a brand new Samsung tablet at the Pleasantville Festival on Saturday, July 12.
The organization was the charitable partner for the event.
- 1 Pleasantville Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Pace University Celebrates Graduates In Ceremonies At Pleasantville Campus
- 3 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Pleasantville School District Budget Passes