PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Kids X-Press, Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting literacy among children presented Anya Glenn and Phoebe Katz with a brand new Samsung tablet at the Pleasantville Festival on Saturday, July 12.
The organization was the charitable partner for the event.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pleasantville