BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- With the anticipation of spring, Club Fit will be hosting a new program Tough Mudders to help people take on a new challenge and get back into shape beginning Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Join fellow racers in this program specifically designed to help racers get fit and prepare them to tackle the race course, as well as obstacles in daily life.
Sign up for Tough Mudders, Spartan Races, and the Warrior Dash to mix up workout routines and work as part of a team.
For more information or to register, click here or contact Jane at 914-762-3444, ext. 2206.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 IRS Warns Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 3 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill